Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to our world!

Hello Blogosphere! Well, I have put off doing a blog for a long time now. I adore looking at other peoples' blogs. That's right, I'm down with O.P.B. (yeah you know me). I just haven't started one myself because I am simply just not that interesting. So I started thinking, is anyone really that interesting? The answer identified itself the more I stalked different blogs: YES, some people really are that interesting. I'm just not one of them. Here are a few things that are typical of many blogs, but that you won't find on this blog:

~Fabulous photography (because I'm no good at it)

~Tons of recipes (because while I enjoy cooking SOMETIMES, I definitely don't do it all the time)

~Craft projects (because I don't do those either). However, my husband is VERY handy and can do just about anything. So I will be blogging about his handyman projects, but he wouldn't like it if I called them crafts.

Here is what you will find:

~Loads of pictures and talk about my little main, Hubb. He's the bomb!

~Talk about daily mundane things, like work (yes I work), my husband (my love, and the hardest worker I know), our house (always a work in progress), my family (love love love them), and my dear friends.

So, if anyone out there is in any way interested in reading about the very average life of a working mother who is not crafty and has lackluster photography skills, come on down! Should be quite the joy to read! My next post will undoubtedly be about the best kid ever...HUBB!

2 comments:

  1. yes your feet were gross and your child was not! I love the layout BTW i will be a follower for sure! oh yeah and WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it....your writing style is so awesome and that is so interesting to me....i cant wait to read more about hubb since we dont see him everyday!!! if you need a list of easy crafts just let me know im always in the middle of 32 or so each week. love you anna

    ReplyDelete