Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Friday

The weekend is here- hooray! Can't wait to spend some quality time with the boys. In other news, most of my {4} faithful blog readers already know the news that I am pregnant with numero dos! We are excited, thrilled, and can't wait to see what our life will be like as a family of 4. Baby Dos will be here in September, so it's gonna be a scorcher of a summer. And I thought, since it's Friday, and since the picture uploader thing on the blog isn't working for me and it's messing up my previously planned post, that I would leave with you a link to very funny post on what NOT to do/say to a pregnant woman.

Now I will tell you that of course I don't feel as strongly about any of these things as the writer, BUT, towards the end of pregnancy, you can start to feel like you may want to drop the 'bow on the next person who tells you that your face is retaining water. Oh really? Thanks! You sure do know how to make a girl feel pretty! So, while I may not get as irritated as the article suggests, there are definite boundaries that shouldn't be crossed. And here they are:

Things I *Wanted* to Say While Pregnant

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment