Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just a little update...

Well, I actually took a few pictures last night to post on the blog, and then I actually brought the camera to work to put the pictures on the computer. But guess what? I can't find the dang cord that connects the camera to the computer. Awesome, Lauren. So. Freaking. Typical.

So, what can I say? Our kitchen has been remodeled, and I really love it. (Although we are still waiting on me to pick out and purchase a storage armoire/cupboard, an island, and lighting. So, maybe that will all be done by the end of 2011?) Anywho, I LOVE the cabinets and the countertops. I couldn't be happier with my choice of white marble. Word to the wise, though. If you are a Susie Homemaker and it would kill you to have a spot or stain on your countertops, white marble is not the best choice for you. Unfortunately for Jeremy, I am no neat freak, so the idea of a little stain here and there doesn't bother me. But, no stains yet!

Also, LOVE the brick floors. Now, I just need a huge rug...another wish that I hope will be granted before 2011. It's just a matter of picking one out, but it's hard to find one that's just right.

In Hubb news, he is still, in my eyes, the most precious child that has ever walked this earth. We've had some good fun lately. We've played outside- A LOT. That's all he ever wants to do. And, mom, Caroline and I took him to the fair! (Go ahead and cringe...I can't hear you so it doesn't matter.) He loved looking at the animals and strolling around looking at the rides and carnies. And of course, I got to eat a fair corndog (go ahead and cringe again), which I think is one of the most delightful things on this earth. Pics of the fair are on mom's camera, so hopefully she can upload and I can post them soon.

I know all 4 of you are really wanting to see my little man in action, so the plan is to try to find my camera cord tonight and bring it tomorrow. Let's see if this happens...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me laugh :) Miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! We went to the fair too!! I'm sure plenty of people thought we were crazy, but we had a blast! Loved reading your update!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did make me laugh ... can't wait for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cringing. :) I just remember the few times I went to the fair I would shower twice before going to bed, so maybe I am just a little over the top about it all. Can't wait to see pics. Can we please plan a play date soon?! The kids are at such a fun age and I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete